Bentonite and butyl rubber based product for the effective sealing of concrete construction joints.
Pronil natural sodium bentonite based hydrophilic waterstop is manufactured in Turkey. This product is a good alternative to conventional joint sealing systems. It will expand when in contact with water to form a positive seal in concrete construction including gaps, cracks, pores and capillaries.
- High hydrostatic resistance.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Seal is available in a range of sizes to accommodate irregular joint shapes, expands to seal off leaks,
- Safe to use, non toxic therefore, no special handling is necessary.
|05 mm x 20 mm||10 meters roll||70 meters in the box|
|10 mm x 20 mm||10 meters roll||50 meters in the box|
|20 mm x 25 mm||5 meters roll||35 meters in the box|
|10 mm x 25 mm||10 meters roll||50 meters in the box|
- At the end of 7th day: 200%
- At the end of 14th day: 300%
- Dry/Wet differential: 200%
- Water pressure resistance: 5bar @ 50m
- Application temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Test area water hardness: 200ppm CaCO3
- The expansion rate will increase substantially where water hardness is slight.